Sport is integral to the population of Guernsey. At Volleyball Guernsey we want to encourage as many players, officials, administrators, coaches and sponsors as possible to get involved with our sport.
We have a number of projects underway to increase the opportunities in many roles, from grassroots through to island representation level:
- Increased junior participation through weekly training sessions
- Coaching and officiating certification
- Partnership meetings with heads of PE in schools
- Outdoor activities (beach and grass) branded as Nets Up
- Introduction of sitting volleyball
- Development pathway to assist players visualise their targets
For more information on any of these projects, please contact us.
Increased partnership with the Guernsey Sports Commission and use of social media has greatly improved our visibility in the community. Find us as follows:
|Standing volleyball, all formats|
|Facebook:||Sitting Volleyball Guernsey|
If you would like to play, coach or sponsor at any level, or be involved in any other projects mentioned above, we’d love to hear from you.